SellerExpress and AbeBooks
What is AbeBooks?
AbeBooks, a subsidiary of Amazon.com, is an online marketplace where you can buy new, secondhand, rare and out-of-print books, as well as cheap textbooks. We connect you with thousands of professional booksellers around the world.
What does SellerExpress allow you to do with AbeBooks?
- List products up to AbeBooks.com and AbeBooks.co.uk
- Send up price and quantity changes.
- Base your price on your cost price, sale price or your Amazon price if selling on Amazon through SellerExpress also.
- Pick a percentage of stock quantity to send up to AbeBooks.
- Download your orders from AbeBooks into SellerExpress so you can process them and then send a notification to AbeBooks when order is dispatched.