You can access this screen by selecting "Inventory" > "Import BigCommerce"
Setting up the link between SellerExpress and BigCommerce:
To set-up the link between SellerExpress and your BigCommerce Webstore start by logging into your BigCommerce Webstore then on the top right hand side of the screen click these options -
Settings > Advanced Tools > Legacy API Accounts
Click ‘Create A Legacy API Account’
Enter a username (not admin) and update.
These are the details we'll need to add to SellerExpress.
Keeping this screen open then login to SellerExpress. Select "Inventory", "Import BigCommerce". You'll see a section for your BigCommerce details, enter the following into each field, then hit "Update"
Username = Your user account name (normally admin)
API Key = API Token
Store URL = API Path
NB. For products to export to SellerExpress you need to make sure your products are set to be "Inventory Tracked"
Importing your products into SellerExpress:
Once you have entered your BigCommerce details you can have your BigCommerce products imported into SellerExpress. To do this simply review your Import options then hit "Import".
By selecting different “Import Options” you can change how this file is Imported, please find a breakdown of each below,
- List on Amazon: Sets new products to list on Amazon
- List on Play: Sets new products to list on Play
- Update Products if Found: Updates existing products
- Add New Format: Adds format to SellerExpress if it doesn't exist (Always tick for your first import)
- Re-price on Amazon: Sets products to reprice on Amazon Marketplace
- Zero Quantity for Items Not in File: Zeros quantities for products not listed in this file
- Replace Quantity if Found (Appends if Unchecked): Replaces or adds to product quantity for existing products
- Import Variations: Select this option to import your BigCommerce variation listings into SellerExpress.
NB. Imports can take up-to 45 minutes to process, you will recieve an email once your import has been processed,
NB. Your BigCommerce ID will appear in SellerExpress as your Identifier/MySKU,
NB. The “Cost Price Percentage” sets the initial “Cost Price” your products will be given when imported from BigCommerce, find out more about the Cost Price by clicking here.
NB. Only your first BigCommerce image will be added to your eBay image gallery.
To apply images and description from BigCommerce to be used on your eBay listings tick the boxes next to “Apply BigCommerce Images and Description To eBay Marketplaces”.
Once you've imported your products you simply need to hit this import button to refresh your listings, add new products and update stock quantities in future.